Aimmah Training Report
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
The primary objective of the training was to make the Aaimmah development oriented. The following two sub-objectives of the training were formulated:
- To develop an appropriate attitude towards development with communication skills in the Aaimmah for educating the people;
- To enhance the capacity of the Aaimmah to participate and involve people in the development process based on the needs of general public.
- To enable the Aaimmah to have a chance of further learning in the religious as well as other worldly disciplines
- To help Ulama understand the concept of development in general and in the Islamic perspective in particular.\
- To define a role model for Aaimmah in social transformation and integration of religious institutions network.
- To enable the Aaimmah to listen to the representatives of NGOs and other organisations and familiarise them with the functions of these organisations.
- To provide the Aaimmah a chance to interact with personnel of NGOs and other organisations and hold discussion on the topic of mutual interest.
- To enable the Aaimmah to enhance their skills in communication, social interaction and expression.
- To help the Aaimmah judge the attitude of the more learned personnel and adopt a positive and constructive attitude.