Kabul , Afghanistan
- To supply essential educational kits to the needy female and male students of primary schools in Afghanistan.
- To arouse interests of the local communities towards education.
- To facilitate local communities, educational institutions and other NGOs in promotion of education in their respective areas.
- Preparation of a paper for the distribution of kits by NRDF for submission to AED Project Director in Pakistan.
- Reaching on a common understanding with Project Director AED for the distribution of kits.
- Meeting among AED Project Director, ARAFA and NRDF representatives
- Requesting the Afghan Commissionerate to issue permit for transportation of Educational kits to Afghanistan
- Arranging appropriate logistic and transport for transportation of kits to Kabul.
- Inviting Provincial Minister/senior government officials to inaugurate sending of donated kits to Afghanistan at Peshawar.
- Arranging a ceremonial function at Peshawar for dispatching the kits.
- Transporting the kits from Peshawar to Afghanistan.
- aHanding over kits to Ministry of Education Afghanistan through ARAFA in Afghanistan.
- Formal ceremony in Kabul with invitation extended to the Minister of Education, other senior government officials of Ministry of Education, Afghanistan at Kabul. AED representative from USA/Pakistan will formally hand over the kits.
- Distributing the kits among female and male students in a ceremony to be arranged by ARAFA in collaboration with Education Department in Kabul.
- Arranging logistic and transport for transportation of the kits to various schools in Kabul.
- Ensure appropriate press coverage for the distribution of kits
- A total number of 5000 educational kits distributed among the school children of Kabul, Afghanistan.
One Month, 20th April 2002 to 20 May 2002
Academy for Education Development (AED)