All over Pakistan
- Identification of factories and employers abusing child labor laws.
- Contact with such employers through the government machinery.
- Signing of MOUs about compliance to child labor related laws and access to the factories for training and observation, with the leadership of such employers, through the concerned government agencies.
- Training, awareness and sensitization of employers through provision and explanations of relevant laws and confirmation to procedures laid down in different laws.
- Putting up complaints to respective courts in case of non compliance of the employer with the legal standards.
- Raising a legal support mechanism for fighting the case
- Arranging rehabilitation of withdrawn children.
45 Days, 23 June 2003 to 31 July 3003
The International Labour Organization (ILO)