All over NWFP
- To promote peace, tolerance and create intra/inter-faith harmony amongst the Muslims and non-Muslims citizens of Pakistan.
- To encourage the scholars, intellectual and moderate Ulama for addressing the problems related to religious sector from within and prepare a reform agenda.
- To pave way for the integration of religious institutions in the process of socio-economic development through social transformation.
- To build the capacity of Ulama to interact with outside world and reflect on local issues according to the modern interpretation of teaching of Quran based on advance knowledge and research available to them.
- Establishing and Supporting Network of Moderate Elements
- Capacity building and Awareness Raising
- English Language Course for Ulama
- Aimmah Training Courses
- Networking and Dissemination of Information
- Exposure visits for Ulama
- Dissemination of Information
- Support to Female Religious Groups
- Special training Courses for Female Religious Groups
- Weekly Daroos on Developmental and Peace Issues
- Established Supporting Network of Moderate Elements.
- Initiated a consultative process with the members of network, associates and local communities for eliciting their views on refining the available strategies for future use. In this respect monthly meetings were held in Swabi, Mardan, Nowshera, and Mansehra districts.
- Consultative Process with Female Religious Groups.
- Two English Language Courses conducted for Ulama, Aimmah of Mosques.
- 10 Aimmah training course conducted for 200 Ulama
- Exposure Visit of Ulama to the International Agencies/Donors Offices.
- Meetings with Foreign Agencies/projects
- Meetings with Senior Representatives of Religio Political Groups
- Research and Dissemination of Information
- Over 120 articles produced under the above-mentioned project have been arranged under 16 different heading and will be separately published.
December 15, 2003 to December 15, 2005
Give2Asia (The Pluralism Fund)